- Support the Environmental Education Programs of the National Park.
- Establish a trust for the purchase of land in the Arenal Volcano National Park.
- Hire staff to support the control and protection activities of the national park rangers.
- Finance Biodiversity Investigation Programs for Arenal Volcano National Parks.
- Raise funds to invest in the improvement of the infrastructure and services for visitor of Arenal Volcano National Park.
- Invest in the training of ranger to improve their performance in the protection and conservation of the Arenal National Park
The Foundation works closely with staff of the Arenal Volcano National Park and is supporting the annual operative plan. Among the most important activities at the park that supports FUNDEVOLCA may include:
- Plan for environmental education of the National Park.
- Annual Monitoring evaluation of Arenal Volcano National Park, conducted with the participation of businesses, organizations and institutions of the Community.
- Reforestation Projects at the community.
- Project for Signs at Arenal Volcano National Park.
- Infrastructure Improvement Project.
- Volunteer Program.
- Organization of trainings for local guides, business and community.
- Active participation in the Committee of the Ecological Blue Flag Program of La Fortuna.
- Organization and execution of the annual activity Tourism, Environment and Culture, Commemoration of the anniversary of the Arenal Volcano Eruption.